Request Customer Complaint Form from Township Supervisors

I have been in contact with the project manager of the contractor for the Township Sewer Project.  He said the best way to report any problems you are having in regards to the project is to call the Township Supervisors Office at 814-267-3212 and request a Customer Complaint Form.  It can be emailed to you. Complete that and return it to the Township.  The Township Supervisors are supposed to be communicating with Glenn Johnston, Inc to have all additional work done as well as touch up restoration.